Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Présentations Flux RSS Recherche
Pages : 1
structure deck R
aizen-sama
Membre

haut haut de page
structure deck R posté le [14/07/2015] à 12:14

Legendary Decks revive in a new form! “Structure Deck R” appears!

Structure Deck R “Advent of the True Monarch” (Tentative Name)

September 19th, 2015

1000 Yen

Includes:

40 Cards

1 Special Token

1 Bonus Card

1 Official Rule Book

1 Duel Field

1 Playing Guide

● The new Theme Product, “Structure Deck R”, which takes the concept of an old Structure Deck’s tactics and revises them for the modern tournament environment appears!

● It contains easy-to-pay and easy-to-read contents based around “Tribute Summon”, and it also includes a large number of shiny cards including the Deck’s ace card, that appeal to newbies and little kids!

(2 Ultra Rare Cards, 3 Super Rares, and 6 Parallel Foil Commons)

● With a combination of new and old cards included, it’s a product that appeals to existing players.

http://i0.wp.com/i.imgur.com/v0hjuvY.jpg?w=605

Meitei Erebus / Erebus the Netherworld Monarch

Dark Zombie / Effect

LV8 2800/1000

You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 Tribute Summoned monster. (1) If this card is Tribute Summoned: You can send 2 different “Monarch” Spell/Trap Cards from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, shuffle 1 card from your opponent’s hand, field, or Graveyard into the Deck. (2) Once per turn, during either player’s Main Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can discard 1 “Monarch” Spell/Trap Card, then target 1 monster in your Graveyard with 2400 or higher ATK and 1000 DEF; add it to your hand.

http://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/gUFHK14.jpg?w=605

Meitei Juuki Eidos / Eidos the Netherworld Knight

Dark Spellcaster / Effect

LV2 800/1000

You can only use the (2) effect of “Eidos the Netherworld Knight” once per turn. (1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can activate this effect; during this turn’s Main Phase, you can Tribute Summon 1 monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 monster with 800 ATK and 1000 DEF in your Graveyard, except “Eidos the Netherworld Knight”; you cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, also Special Summon that monster in Defense Position.

http://i1.wp.com/i.imgur.com/FAz1uWz.jpg?w=605

Shingen no Teiou / The Original Monarch

Trap Continuous

You can only use the (2) effect of “The Original Monarch” once per turn. (1) Once per turn: You can target 2 “Monarch” Spell/Trap Cards in your Graveyard; shuffle them into the Deck, then draw 1 card. (2) If this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish 1 other “Monarch” Spell/Trap Card from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card as a Normal Monster to your Monster Zone in Defense Position (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 5/1000/2400). (It is not treated as a Trap Card.)

« The Bird of Hermes is my name… Eating my wings to make me tame. »

Spoiler :

« Gold Emperor »
« Monster of the New World »

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

# R.I.P DN

Spoiler :

Kaltar
Membre

haut haut de page
structure deck R posté le [14/07/2015] à 12:30

C'est pas exclu ocg ça ?

Luffyyyy
Membre

haut haut de page
structure deck R posté le [14/07/2015] à 12:31

Ca m en a tout l air, en tout cas il sortira pas maintenant tcg car il vont pas mettre deux deck de structure a 1 mois d intervalle

Souvenez vous, l éternité ne dur qu un temps

Neofrerot
Membre

haut haut de page
structure deck R posté le [14/07/2015] à 12:47

http://www.otk-expert.fr/forum/?action=viewtopic&t=16284

Sujet qui existe déjà ^^'

aizen-sama
Membre

haut haut de page
structure deck R posté le [14/07/2015] à 12:51

ah mince, désolé.

« The Bird of Hermes is my name… Eating my wings to make me tame. »

Spoiler :

« Gold Emperor »
« Monster of the New World »

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

# R.I.P DN

Spoiler :

Invite
[Invite]

haut haut de page
structure deck R posté le [14/07/2015] à 12:53

Monarch meta lol!

Invite
[Invite]

haut haut de page
structure deck R posté le [17/08/2015] à 09:46

Citation de Le

Et ben! Je sais pas si ça va être joué mais en tout cas, elles sont classes ces nouvelles cartes!

Pages : 1